Monday, June 7, 2010

158/365 June 7, 2010

I entered a raffle last fall, from which the proceeds were given to an online acquaintance who lost her daughter at 26 weeks gestation. I was supposed to get custom printed address labels. Months went by and they never came. I asked about them and told the girl who was supposed to send them that we were moving and I needed to change the address on them. Months later, they finally showed up - with the old address on them. So I told her, and she re-did them. Those finally showed up and they were printed on the wrong side of the paper. I told her that they were wrong again and she just gave up and sent me $20 to buy something I liked on Etsy. I ended up choosing a self-inking stamp instead of labels, since I will get much more use out of them. It was more than the $20 but it's really pretty and I will use it for a long time to come. It came today and I love it! (Blurred for privacy)

158/365 June 7, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment