Painted the trim and doors bright white (will be replacing the hinges and knobs, so I didn't worry about slopping paint on them)
New ceiling fan. The box advertised it as "quick and easy installation." HA! 2 hours later...I finally got it all put together. And then had a near freakout because I thought I had flipped the breaker back on for it and it didn't work, and I was going to have to undo the entire thing and start over. Then I realized I'd flipped the breaker next to it off instead of flipping the correct one back on. I turned them both back on and it worked just fine. Thankfully I'd only gotten as far as removing the glass shade before I checked the breaker. I'm not a fan of getting shocked, personally...
Just behind one of the fan blades is a new air register. That should have been a piece of cake to replace, but I fought with the stupid thing for 20 minutes before the screw would catch on the right spot on one side. It's never as easy as it should be!
More trim and door paint. Four coats, to be exact.
That's all for today. Tomorrow: blue walls!