Saturday, March 13, 2010

72/365 March 13, 2010

We had planned Jonas' birthday party for last Saturday, but Shane found out that he had to work that day, so we moved it to today. So it was a little late, but Shane was able to be there, along with my dad and his fiance, and my sister, brother in law, and nephew. We had a great time!

Jonas' First Birthday Party (3) edited
Balloons on the mailbox

Jonas' First Birthday Party (6) edited
The birthday throne

Jonas' First Birthday Party (2) edited
The birthday cake. This was my first attempt at fondant. I totally screwed up the chocolate by adding cocoa powder to it, but the rest of it wasn't too bad. I definitely won't be making it very often, but I learned a lot for next time.

Jonas' First Birthday Party (17) edited
The birthday boy!

Jonas' First Birthday Party (28) edited
My sister and my nephew, Tyler

Jonas' First Birthday Party (38) edited
My dad with the birthday boy

Jonas' First Birthday Party (44) edited
Cake!

Jonas' First Birthday Party (49) edited
Levi helped blow out the candle (his favorite part, which you can see if you read my blogs about his birthday from last summer)

Jonas' First Birthday Party (55) edited
He wasn't so sure about it at first. He just squished the frosting in his hands for a while.

Jonas' First Birthday Party (56) edited
He finally tasted some and got a little excited about it!

Jonas' First Birthday Party (78) edited
Just about done...

Jonas' First Birthday Party (79) edited
Yup, he's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment