Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two Months!

(Working on the format of my blog so my photos don't get cut off. It's 3:30 am and I give up for the night, so just click the photos that are chopped off if you want to see the whole thing.)

My baby boy is already two months old! Where does the time go?

When Levi was a month old, I sat him in our glider and took some photos of him. He happened to be wearing a cute overall outfit, so when he turned two months, I sat him in the chair in another set of overalls and took pictures again. I did it every month until he was 23 months, and only missed his second birthday because we were out of town for the birth of my nephew, and by the time we were home, I was 6 weeks pregnant with Jonas and feeling like garbage all day long.

So, anyway, I thought it would be neat to continue the tradition with Jonas, except I didn't have any season-appropriate overalls in his size when he was a month old, so I am putting him in rompers. And I was too busy to take his one month shots until he was a month and a half old. But I will do my best to keep up from now on.

Here's my sweet, happy boy at 2 months:


And some other cute ones from the same session:


2 comments:

  1. You have such cute little boys! I saw your request over on My Charming Kids...and though I don't know you, I wanted to let you know I'm praying for you, especially for the times while your husband is gone. Rest in Him today, you're being lifted up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The prayers are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete