Sunday, January 31, 2010

31/365 January 31, 2010

Snow day!

31/365 January 31, 2010
We tried to make a snowman, but the snow was so powdery that it didn't really stick together. It ended up being more like a pile of snow with a head. I filled up a toddler size winter hat with snow to make the head and used a baby carrot for a nose and grapes for the eyes. I couldn't find anything for a mouth, but the strap of the hat ended up kind of looking like one. The snowman didn't last long. His eyes fell off about 10 minutes after I snapped the picture, and then Levi knocked his head off a few minutes later.

31/365 January 31, 2010
I guess I need to clean my lens, because that little green spot is in several of my photos in the bright sun. Snow is rare here, so I had to improvise a bit with the gear. I dressed Levi in sweat pants with wind pants over them and then a long sleeve shirt, zip up sweater, and jacket on top. He doesn't have boots, so I put him in socks and shoes and then tied plastic grocery bags over them to keep his feet dry. It actually worked pretty well, until he pulled one of them off.

31/365 January 31, 2010

31/365 January 31, 2010

31/365 January 31, 2010
Jonas didn't join us in the snow, but I couldn't leave him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment