Wednesday, March 31, 2010

90/365 March 31, 2010

I took the kids with me to Old Navy a month or so ago and Levi went nuts over the plastic piggy banks they had there, but I wouldn't let him have one. We went there again this evening and he started talking about the piggies before we even got out of the car to go in. I didn't realize he was that attached to them, and I was willing to bribe entice him to behave by letting him have one to play with and taking it away at the checkout if he acted up. He was good, so he got his piggy. He started chatting with a store employee about the piggy, saying he had no pennies in it, so next thing I knew, this girl came back and handed him some change to put in his piggy bank. He was thrilled! Good thing he behaved and I didn't have to fish the change out of the piggy and put it back on the shelf. I needed something else cheap to get my total to $50 to be able to use a rewards card to pay, so Jonas got one too. Levi's is the blue one with the upside down sunglasses (they came that way, and he likes it) and Jonas' is the neon yellow/green one.

90/365 March 31, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment