Saturday, April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010

Today was a busy day! Shane and my brother in law Darren went to help my dad move a bunch of stuff from storage into his new house, so my sister and I were on our own with the boys. We took them to an Easter egg hunt at our old church and they had a good time there.

93/365 April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010
Levi didn't seem to get it that he needed to move quickly and grab eggs, so he only got a few. He had fun, though.

93/365 April 3, 2010
They made sure every kid got one egg with a cross on it. Inside was a token to take inside the church and claim some small prizes. That was Levi's favorite part. He picked a cross-shaped pencil sharpener (with a little encouragement from me, since I knew he'd be getting pencils in his Easter basket the next morning) and a rubber bracelet.


The weather finally warmed up when we got back to the house, so we took the boys outside to a park that backs up to my sister's back yard. There's a creek bed that runs between them, and the banks are kind of steep, so it was a little tricky getting 3 little ones across, but we made it. No pictures of that because there was no way I was going to make it across with all my equipment/camera AND carrying Jonas.

After that, we came back and the boys had a great time playing with the water table we gave Tyler for his birthday last summer. Even Jonas got into it. They were filthy and soaked, but we weren't done yet.

93/365 April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010


The boys had dinner and then we dyed eggs. Levi had never done it before and I think he enjoyed it. It was MESSY, but we were prepared and nothing got ruined.

93/365 April 3, 2010

93/365 April 3, 2010
Levi had a little help with these, but the crayons didn't write on the eggs very well even when I did it, so they didn't turn out great.

93/365 April 3, 2010


We have another busy day tomorrow - my dad's fiance Jackie is hosting Easter dinner at her house, and there will be another egg hunt for the boys. And of course the boys will get their Easter baskets in the morning. No church, unfortunately, since Jonas has a runny nose and this weekend is just so packed. We are also going to drive up to Shane's parents' house tomorrow night and spend a few nights with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment