Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Smiles Are the Best


We went to a going away party for a couple from church today, and I decided to lug my camera along with me since I figured we'd be outside a lot (and there would be plenty of people around to help with the kids, so I wouldn't have to worry about the house burning down while I was trying to get that perfect shot). Jonas has been smiling a lot lately, but I have only caught a few on camera, just barely. I have yet to catch a huge grin on camera, but these sweet little smiles are still enough to melt my heart! He is such a sweet and mellow baby (when he's not hungry, that is).

Meanwhile...


Levi was running around with a bunch of older kids, playing football, and blowing bubbles. It took me a while to convince him to stop and eat a little bit. He saw me taking pictures of his brother's smile and said he wanted his picture taken too, so this is his "cheese" face. Today was almost as hot as yesterday, so by the time we left, he was sweaty, filthy, had been running barefoot in the dirt/mud and his shoes were M.I.A. (one of the older kids finally said he thought he knew where they were and found them for me), and he had grass stains on his knees and his shorts. Ah, boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment