Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday - 5/4/09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I'm not still in my pajamas at 2:30 pm. And it's not because I haven't been able to shower in 3 days. Being alone with a toddler and an infant for the past nearly 3 weeks certainly can't have anything to do with that!

I did not let Levi turn on the TV in my bedroom, randomly change the channel to C-SPAN, snuggle up under the covers, and "take a nap" by himself, with the door closed (per his very specific request).

I do not still have boxes, bins, bags, and piles of junk from our bedroom still sitting all over the house after getting our carpet replaced almost two weeks ago.

I definitely don't have enough dog hair on my floors right now to stuff an oversized pillow. I'd never neglect to vacuum for that long! And I am not contemplating attempting to rig the vacuum with a brush on the end so the shedding beast dog won't make such a mess.

I did not hide in the back of my van to pee in an empty cup so I wouldn't have to take both kids, one of which was sleeping, into a gas station restroom on my drive up to NoVa last week. Nope, not me!

I did not lug my camera bag with me everywhere I went this weekend and not take a single picture. And it wasn't because I hardly got any sleep and felt like I was barely keeping up.

I am definitely not putting off grocery shopping, even though my pantry and fridge are down to the bare minimum. We definitely won't be eating frozen pizza for dinner because of that, either!

I'm not considering wrapping up this post so I can eat some chocolate while Levi is having quiet/nap time and won't drive me batty with his whining beg me to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment