Monday, May 25, 2009

As promised...

New photos! These were taken at a Memorial Day cookout and at a local park we went to on Saturday.

Mr. Messy
The shirt says it all.


Levi's beloved
Levi playing with his beloved "Red Wightning Queen" (we also have a blue one, so he has to specify).

Gap cuteness
I love this outfit! The snorkeling dog is so random.

Lounging
My poor boys sweat so easily. He's still darn cute, though!

Crabby
Jonas' usual, concerned look.

Ring sling
Obviously I didn't take this one! I didn't bother to change the camera out of selective focus mode, so it's not perfect, but not bad for just handing the camera to someone and having them push the button. ;o)

Blue, blue eyes
Yes, I know my boys have the most gorgeous blue eyes. :oP

Big grin
My happy baby is back! (I'll post more about that later.)


And these aren't my kids, but some friends from our church that were at the same cookout. They were good little practice subjects for me. ;o)

Swinging
Beth Anne and Benjamin having fun with the tree swing.

Sweetness!
Ben getting kisses from his mommy.

Such a ham!
Benjamin was such a little ham!

Tickles from Daddy
Hannah and her daddy, Robert

So sweet
Hannah has some gorgeous, big, hazel eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment