Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday - 5/18/09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not answer the door unshowered and in my pajamas when a friend randomly dropped by for dinner last week. I didn't decide that I should just give up and not bother to change even after he came in, either. Nope, not me!

I did not let Levi eat 3 granola bars for breakfast because I was too tired to try and convince him to eat anything else.

I did not let Levi jump on my bed and then feel super guilty when he got a little reckless and fell off and scraped his back.

I am not looking forward to moving out of this house but thinking we will never get this place finished and ready to sell. I love it here! The neighbors are great!

I am not running low on ideas for this post and putting it up really late because of that. I never get behind like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment