Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Take a Trip Tuesday - 5/19/09

Time to take a trip down memory lane with some old photos. These are pre-SLR and definitely pre-knowing how to do anything with a camera other than put it in auto mode and push the button!

This week we're going back to June 2007, when Levi turned one. I am planning his third birthday now, so I've been reminiscing about birthdays past.


Chair pic, take 1. Poor, sad, hungry baby. He was doing his baby sign for "more," which he used interchangeably with "eat." I'm a mean mommy for trying to take pictures before lunch. No idea why there is a random nursing pad on the chair with him...


Chair pic take 2. This was after lunch. Much better.


At his first party. I think he liked his cake.


At his second party. What's better than cake? Ice cream cake!


The birthday boy! You can't see it in this photo, but my dad got him those balloons and one of them said, "It's a boy!" You know, in case we didn't know that a year later. ;)


Ahhh, the joys of sound-making, light-blinking, battery-eating, "I swear my kids are never going to have any of those" toys for children. (AKA Grandma and Papaw had the turtle version of this toy at their house, and he loved it so much that Mommy and Daddy were suckered into finding one for our house.)


Opening presents

No comments:

Post a Comment