Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday - 5/11/09



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not incredibly relieved and excited to have my husband home again. I am not already dreading him leaving again in less than a month. I am not trying not to think about that right now...

I did not purposely wait too long to thaw something for dinner tonight so that we'd have to go out to eat as a family. That would be so lazy.

I did not walk around in my underwear for 3 hours yesterday because all of my pajama shorts were in the wash.

I did not let Levi wear this atrocious combination of clothing yesterday because I didn't want to fight that battle with him:

(just the shirt)

I have not put off mopping my floor for so long that you can actually see the dirt. Who would do that?

I did not have such a bad day yesterday that I sent Levi to his room for nap/quiet time and he fell asleep on the floor because I ignored him whining for 15 minutes.

I did not have to give Levi a bath last night because his feet were visibly dirty from said floor.

I am not looking forward to snuggling up with my sweet baby boy and my hubby for some z's tonight. *yawn*

5 comments:

  1. You sound as tired as I was last week! Hope today goes better! And hey, mixing patterns is in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I hope you get a big long rest...

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's so nice to have my husband home for now. Too bad he only got half a day off and goes right back to the daily grind tomorrow! Maybe I will get to sleep in on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dirty line mixer you ;)~

    If you saw my floors you would feel much better. I'm going to have to do a better job at keeping them clean when baby girl starts crawling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, crawling babies will definitely let you know when your floor is dirty, LOL. I remember that well with Levi. And of course we have hard floors through our whole downstairs, which is where we spend 95% of our waking hours.

    ReplyDelete